Consider these statistics:
- There are 5.3 billion mobile subscribers (that’s 77 percent of the world population)
- Four out of ﬁve teens carry a wireless device, and the majority (57%) view their cell phone as the key to their social life
- 82% of all Americans never leave home without their mobile phone. Half of all Americans sleep with their mobile phone.
- More than four in 10 Americans say they “can’t live” without their mobile phone.
- 79% of smartphone users would ﬁnd it useful to download money-off coupons to their phones.
- 73% of smartphone users would receive instant money-off coupons as they pass by an item in a store.
According to a consumer survey conducted by MMA and Lightspeed Research (October 2010), 45 percent of consumers (especially young people) in the UK, France and Germany noticed mobile advertising and 29 percent responded to it. Of those who responded to the ads, 49 percent went to buy in Germany, 47 percent in the UK and 22 percent in France.
There is a growing demand for access to online products and services that can be taken out of your pocket. We can help you get on board and stay up to date with the latest mobile technologies.
What’s Mobile Marketing?
The World Is Going Mobile
tell us your needs
and we’ll bring the solutions